A strong team behind every solution
Working at Stonewater
Join an energetic, pragmatic and professional team focused on excellence, but with its own style.
We come into play when things get challenging for our clients. When deals threaten to stall, directors are held liable or other corporate or commercial conflicts arise. That is when we come into our zone. We think litigation is the best profession there is, and we regularly do so in the courts, the Enterprise Chamber or the Supreme Court. However, we are even more thrilled when we manage to find a creative, commercial solution for our clients.
Stonewater specialises in complex corporate and commercial litigation matters (including cassation proceedings) and finding the right solutions for clients at home and abroad: large to medium-sized companies, corporates, directors, shareholders, director/major shareholders and high-net-worth individuals.
We are looking for litigators who want to excel. Those who value quality, are passionate about legal discussions and never lose sight of the clients' interests.
Close-knit team with excellent supervision
At Stonewater, you will become part of a close-knit, ambitious club. A professional team where you can count on personal and substantive guidance from the enthusiastic founders of our office: Bart Zandbergen and Marc van Rijswijk.
Not only do we offer you internal training that includes fiscal and financial aspects of conflicts and solutions, but we also encourage you to attend external training courses, including Grotius. In addition, we encourage the publication of comments and articles and give you time to do so. Combined with our open-door policy, you will experience our working atmosphere as pleasant and informal.
We work hard, but also play hard. So count on multiple office and sports outings and get-togethers with each other, associates and colleagues from nearby offices.
This is what you can expect from us
- Professional growth
- Budget for learning and development
- Personal guidance
- Nice working environment and relaxation
- Fitting challenges
- Small and close-knit team
What we offer you
- A beautiful office in Amsterdam South, right next to Vondelpark
- A team that feels like family
- A full-time position with an attractive salary comparable to that of most large Dutch law firms
- Partnership advancement opportunity
- A solid bonus scheme starting from 1200 billable hours per year
- 25 vacation days
- Lots of room for training and development
- Flexibility in terms of working from home and organising your day
- Regular office outings, get-togethers and sports activities (such as playing padel fortnightly with lawyers from other law firms)